Monday, March 26, 2012

The First Day

Not too excited about this project, but what can I do about it? Trigonometry isn’t that great. If anything, solving triangles is nice. So is simplifying. Not too confident about verifying, and I always tend to miss the extra step when solving. Vectors are easy. Usually.
Looking forward to the magazine. And by that, I mean the puzzles and comics. I like puzzles.
The videos, not so much. I’ll most likely end up humiliating myself. Then again, it’s not like I was thought of very highly in the first place. So it’s okay.
I have a good group. Loc, Jessie, and Thomas are all smart. I wonder they consider me worthless. But that’s okay. Because I like puzzles.

Yvonne

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews